Marine Battery Charger Switching Mode
Thanks to new switching technology, SHARK series battery chargers are extremely light and compact and, as they are constructed using high-quality components of the latest generation, they are also very reliable.
The three-stage charging system offers the advantage of having batteries that remain efficient over time. Furthermore, SHARK battery chargers are equipped with numerous protective circuits and alarms, thus making them completely safe.
• Fully automatic.
• Three-stage changing system (boost and floating) for a 100% charge and long battery life.
• It can be used as an independent power supply without the need for backup batteries.
• It also works with very low AC mains voltages (180 V).
• Dual voltage power supply 115/230 V.
• Two-position switch (lead/hermetic gel) to optimize charging.
• Protection against reverse polarity, short circuit, over temperature.
• Fuses input-output.
• Cooling fans.
• Control panel on the front indicating alarms: ON-OFF led, BOOST led, BAT DEF led, TEMP DEF led, FUSE DEF led.